Sunday, November 25, 2012

Greaser Girls, Monster Movies and Strange Pets

 When I decided to start this blog, I really wanted to post something once a day because it's a nice distraction from litter pans and sheep brains (don't worry, I'm not feeding them to the kitties, I'm taking an anatomy class and for some reason the powers that be feel that sheep brains and eyeballs are a good visual for nursing students. This makes me sad, especially when the eyeballs have eyelashes attached to them). Because of my procrastination, I've decided to post a few images with no real connection to each other, other than the fact that they're in black and white.  Enjoy!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue."-Dorothy Parker





                       Behind the scenes of "Creature From the Black Lagoon" via Retronaut









And now for something completely different...




No comments:

Post a Comment