Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

I've been seriously deliberating with myself as to whether to do outfits posts or not.  It can seem self-involved and ignores real issues that tend to be swept aside in favor of  pictures of cats and what is being eaten for dinner (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's good to have a sense of humor in this life, no one wants to be around a debbie downer all the time) but I didn't want my "image" to be the main focus for my blog, I want it to be my writing. However, the idea of spending time putting things (by things I mean myself) together was, in a roundabout way, the catalyst to my writing again.

I love reading the outfit posts on blogger, there are many women out there with serious style in a new and exciting way, and throwing myself in (damn the insecurities) has the potential to elicit new experiences. Babbling aside, behold, my first outfit post. 



bag-asos
top-modcloth
skirt-anthropologie brand via ebay
tights-asos
shoes-seychelles brand via ebay
belt-ebay
Inspiration:
~books
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Inamorata by Joseph Gangemi

~movies
The Prestige
From Hell
The Wings of the Dove



No comments:

Post a Comment